Friday, September 20, 2013

[Article/Spoiler] The Master’s Sun Episode 13 Review: Hwang Sun Hee Approaches to So Ji Seob with a Purpose

Sep 19, 2013
In The Master’s Sun, episode 13, Han Na(played by ) approached to Joo Joong Won(played by ) with a purpose.
While Joong Won was in a coma, Han Na came to visit him at the hospital room. She said, “Wake up, Joo Joong Won. I’ve been waiting for fifteen years till the statue of limitations run out.” Joong Won woke up, and the first person he saw was Han Na.
Joong Won, who lost his memories of Tae Gong Sil(played by Gong Hyo Jin), saw a fairy tale book and realized he could read now. As he asked who the book belonged to, Han Na replied, “That book is mine. I brought it here the other day. I love that book. I’m so happy that you read my book right after you woke up.”
Credit : koreandrama

No comments: