Friday, September 6, 2013

[Article/Spoiler] The Master’s Sun Episode 10 Review: So Ji Seub Confesses to Gong Hyo Jin “I Think I Love You”

In The Master’s Sun, episode 10, Joo Joong Won(played by So Ji Seob) confessed to Tae Gong Sil(played by Gong Hyo Jin) that he loves her.
Gong Sil was meeting her friends, when Joong Won suddenly appeared and said, “I canceled my wedding because of you. Take responsibility for this.” He then said to her friends, “She seems too upset. I’ll pay for the dinner for all of you. Have fun then.” Then he turned to Gong Sil and said out loud, “Shall we go, baby? Let’s go.”

Gong Sil teared up and said, “Why are you doing this? I’m going to get out of your sight once I’m prepared for my own life. I’ll take care of everything from now on.” Joong Won answered, “Then take care of this first. Gong Sil, I think I love you. What are you going to do about this?”
cr: koreandrama

No comments: