Thursday, August 29, 2013

[Article/Spoiler] "Master's Sun" So Ji-sub, admits he's attracted to Kong Hyo-jin


Joong-won (So Ji-sub) admitted his attraction to Gong-sil (Kong Hyo-jin).
On the seventh episode of the SBS drama "Master's Sun", Joong-won put out his hand to Gong-sil first.
She thought he was being weird and he said, "I tried chasing out the crazy sun that lit up by life. But I'm being dragged into your mysterious world. I realized it in the cell, I've gone enough".
"You said you wanted to come here. Congratulations, you've succeeded". He admitted that he'd been pushing out the attraction he felt for Gong-sil.
Tae Gong-sil said, "You feel nothing even if I do this don't you?" and he replied, "Do you think you're made of marble or something?" He took her hand and brought it to his chest. He said, "Of course not" and hinted a change in their relationship.
Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English ) / Hancinema

No comments: