Tuesday, August 13, 2013

[Article] So Ji Sub acknowledges his resemblance to Yi Hwang

The comparison has been around for a while, but So Ji Sub himself acknowledged his resemblance to Korean Confucian scholar Yi Hwang, whose image is on 1000 Won bills.

During an interview on 'One Night of TV Entertainment', the actor mentioned an internet meme featuring his co-star Seo In Guk. He said, "I heard there's something called the Seo In Guk-dog. On the Internet there's a dog that looks like me. I also look like a desert fox."

As soon as announcer Kim Il Joong brought up the topic of Yi Hwang, So Ji Sub smiled and said, "A picture is going to air again, right?"

He continued, "Even I think I look very similar to him. Very similar."

You can catch Seo Ji Sub in the new SBS drama, 'The Sun of My Master' alongside Gong Hyo Jin and Seo In Guk.

Credit : allkpop

No comments: