Thursday, August 15, 2013

[Article/Spoiler] Gong Hyo Jin is Possessed by the Spirit of So Ji Sub’s Dead Girlfriend

In The Master’s Sun, episode 3, Tae Gong Sil(played by Gong Hyo Jin) was possessed by the spirit of Joo Joong(played by )’s dead girlfriend Cha Hee Joo(played by ).
Gong Sil came to Joong Won’s house in pajamas, and looked at him with totally different eyes. Joong Won raged, “Why did you come here? You randomly got in my car, then my Kingdom, and now my house? I warned you to stop, didn’t I?” Gong Sil calmly called him, “Joong Won.”
Then she continued, “You’re mad at me, aren’t you? Will you stop getting mad if I call your name three times?” Then she playfully started to call him, “Joong One, Joong Two, Joong Three,” which was how Hee Joo used to call him to tease him in the past.
Then Gong Sil said, “It’s me. The bitch you hate.” Joong Won was shocked to finally notice that she was possessed by Hee Joo.
Credit : koreandrama

No comments: