Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Road Number One wraps filming

The drama is a week and a half from its premiere, but already MBC’s Road No. 1 has completed all the filming on its 16 episodes. The production wrapped on June 12 and is now in post-production, meeting its goal of being 100% done with shooting prior to broadcast.

Director Lee Jang-soo said, “I really wanted to finish filming ahead of time, as planned from the start. I’m thankful for the staff and cast, who followed me with stamina of steel.”

Star So Ji-sub said, “Finally, this long six-month run has ended. I’m glad now that filming is over, but I also feel pretty sad. I’m really grateful that we were able to finish without anyone getting badly hurt and without accidents.”

credit : http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/06/road-no-1-wraps-filming/

No comments: