Wednesday, October 19, 2011

[Article] So Ji Sub says, “I’m worried about Song Seung Hun”

Actor So Ji Sub recently talked about Song Seung Hun.

So had an interview at a cafe and said, “I want to get married before I become forty years old. And I want Song to get married as soon as possible. I want someone to take care of him.

He added, “But he has no intention of getting married. I think he still likes working hard.” So and Song became close friends after they debuted as models.

So said, “I want to have a wedding ceremony only with my family. I just want to have intimate and happy wedding with family rather than big and noisy wedding.

So played the role of a boxer in the movie "Only You", which was selected as an opening movie for the Busan International Film Festival. The movie will be released on the 20th.

Source: TV Report
October 17, 2011

No comments: