Thursday, May 13, 2010

Road Number One new pix 12052010

new pictures of Road Number One surfaced today, the cast look more thin than they were at the MOU signing...i couldnt stop staring at the picture, well the first ones & then my heart squeezed when i saw the next two ( u'll feel the same way dont worry !!) then i unconsciously smiled because of the last pix....kkk & u?? what did u feel?? share ur thought with us ^^

weak hearts be ware ^^
lucky lucky, id give everything for a piggybag
beautiful picture , envious, envious
how cute *sigh*
they're so lovely
tough pictures ahead, makes me long to see RN1 more & more
credit mbc.com/on pic

3 comments:

Sarvin16 said...

you said "weak hearts be ware" ... I didn't notice! :D
WOW ... how can I comment?(SIGH)
I love 9 first pics
specially the first
and his laugh ♥♥♥
my God, help me (CRY)

Amal ^^ said...

Hello again , He look so thin i guess the hard work 4 the Drama made him like this hopefully he gets better after that and take care of himself ^^
The Pics as always look so wow and his Smile makes every 1 so Happy ... Hope 2 Road No.1 all the Best and 2 the stuff 2 ..Keep up the Good work ^^

Hind said...

Sarvin dear ^^ it's my fault u didnt notice the warning, i put it in small letters ..miane ^^

Amal dear we're so patiantly waiting for the 23rd June, not muh time left ^^ cant wait to see him again & feel the thrill of his acting ^^