Wednesday, May 26, 2010

from 51k : updates about Kiki

So Ji Sub is such a sweet heart, he heard me saying id die to see kiki's new baby & he uploaded these cute & sweet & lovely pix ^^ i loooooove this namja ♥♥♥
& his hands aaaaah *sigh*

im adding his message in here, have to translate it in a bit ^^ my thanx to our friends in Baidu for this ^^ credit goes of course to 51k ^^




오늘 새 식구들을 처음 만났습니다.

귀엽기만 하던 강아지가 "엄마"가 되어있는

모습은 가히 감동적이기까지 합니다.


이 생명들은 어디에서 왔을까요?

누가 보내서 왔을까요?

눈도 못 뜬 이 작은 생명체들을

강아지라고 불러주기에는 무언가 많이 부족해 보이네요.

아직은 애기들이라고 불러야겠습니다.



우리 애기들에게 이름을 지어주시겠어요?

.소지섭.

2010. 5. 24




8 comments:

Sarvin16 said...

OOOOOOOOOh such a minikin puppy! *HUG*
SJS is like a mother in the pic! ^^
"google translate" helped me ... his message shook me up! *sigh*

Anonymous said...

i think the thing about him is that his eyes can make him look so sexy and gentle both at the same time!

Amal ^^ said...

Wow Sweet little puppies ^^
And i feel that "sjs" looks so tired maybe coz of the hard work he was doing 4 the Drama ...
Thanx ..and keep up the hard work ^^ Have a Nice Day ^^

Anonymous said...

Are we going to get a translation of his note? :)

Diana said...

oh my! these pics surprised me at once when I scrolled down, in a good way! I literally said "awww" out loud lol..that's so so sweet! the puppies look thoroughbred, I wish I could keep one! :)

Hind said...

hannacee dear his eyes are the key kkk ^^

Amal dear he does look tired , the drama is taking all his energy *cry* soon he'll finish the shooting & will have time to rest & go to the gym, he must be missing it....

Diana dear ^^ that was my reaction as well evenif im not a big fan of dogs (im a cat-lover) ^^

Lyle Marie Almaras said...

Hi Hind!
could you help me a bit about getting registered at 51k??
I still haven't registered until now :(
and I'm dying to register!

Hind said...

Hi Sohapilee dear
ill send you a message in JSA for that a bit later today ^^
sorry for the late reply chingu...