Saturday, May 15, 2010

Road Number One articles

sharing two articles talking about Road Number One & the shooting & the romantic scenes (grrrrrrrr) btw So Ji Sub & Kim Ha Neul....

the first one is translated by shuky@soompi...Poor Jisub, i know how fond he is of his exercising schedule....

"I gave up my exercising regime"

In a news conference held on 12 May in Chungbuk for MBC's upcoming Korean war epic, Road No. 1, actor So Ji-sub said he had to sacrifice his buffed body for his latest role. He explained: "For this role, I hardly exercised at all. In fact, I've been trying to lose weight as I play an ordinary man in the 6.25 war (the Korean War as commonly referred to in Korea). Having a good physique doesn't gel with the character and I've lost about 3 kg".


Separately, SJS said it was an honour to be part of this project. "The focus of the show is not on the war per se. Rather, it's on the experiences of ordinary folk, the relationships between friends and lovers. Every scene is etched on my mind as it was tough filming them. I hope viewers will watch the show from beginning to the end".

source http://chn.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2010/05/13/20100513000023.html

In the second one , they're both talking about the romatic scenes & their closenes (grrrrrrr)

In a news conference on 12 May at Chungbuk for the MBC's upcoming Korean War epic, Kim Ha-neul revealed there will be a bed scene with So Ji-sub. According to KHN, the revealing scene will set a new bench mark on television. JOkingly, SJS likened the bed scene to a fight scene and KHN added after shooting the scene, she was covered with bruises all over her body.


The actress added: "This is the first time I'll go topless for the scene (shot from the back). It is the most revealing scene I've ever done but I have complete trust in the director. The script is the best I've ever read and done and the bed scene is completely necessary".

Kim Ha-neul also have to say about his screen partner. "I've known SJS for over ten years but we haven't been really close as we're both introverts. It was really tough getting into character especially for romantic scenes. However, after shooting numerous passionate scenes together, it's much easier now".


Three years in the making, "Road No.1" has finished shooting 80% of show and will go on air on 23 June.

Source:
http://www.krdrama.com/bbs/

1 comment:

Sarvin16 said...

"This is the first time I'll go topless for the scene (shot from the back). It is the most revealing scene I've ever done..."
&
"...It was really tough getting into character especially for romantic scenes. However, after shooting numerous passionate scenes together, it's much easier now"

YESSS!! his romantic actions are PARTICULAR! *sly*
Ohhhh I can't wait for these passionate scenes!!