Tuesday, December 20, 2011

[Article] So Ji Sub signs with talent agency in China

Hallyu star So Ji Sub has signed an exclusive contract with a management agency in China, according to a press release from PR firm 3HW on Monday.

3HW announced that So signed with agency ATN Management and officially kicked off his activities by attending the press conference today which was held to celebrate the company's establishment.

"We feel that So is a big star and asset to our company and we hope that he will grow as an actor in the country through his upcoming endeavors," an official with ATN was quoted as saying.

So said in the statement, "I am excited about my upcoming projects under ATN and I hope that I can show my fans in Asia everything that I can do as an actor."

So is one of the most popular actors in Korea and has appeared in numerous TV dramas and movies since his debut in 1996. He became a household name in Korea and Asia with his roles in 2004 hit series "Something Happened in Bali" and "I'm Sorry, I Love You."

He last starred in director Song Il-gon's film "Always" opposite actress Han Hyo-joo which is scheduled to open in Japan, Thailand and Taiwan next year.

Credit: Viki.com/ http://news.nate.com/view/20111219n16292

Thanks to dear Sarvin for sharing the news ^^

1 comment:

khin said...

Love his wrinkle shirt ^^. How have you been my chingu? Haven't chat for a while. Just laid of 3 months ago. Used to chat with you at my work. Now, too many free time and believe me more busy than at work.
miss ya!
khin