Wednesday, July 21, 2010

So Ji Sub sighting 17072010

So Ji Sub was spotted again hehe im soooooo thrilled each time i come across one of his offscreen pics , something that dont happen as frequently as i want them to ...aside from my nagging, Jisub was spotted in a restaurant the last saturday 17-07 @ 1:10 pm.....HA!!! im sure he went back to the gym as soon as he finished the shooting of RN1, he looks yummy in this outfit *in love*
my everlasting thanx to dearest Mariko @3asian^^

click to enlarge

5 comments:

Nivras said...

... and my everlasting thanx to dearest Hind @totallysojisub ^___^

He becomes tan ^^ ... I also love him in homelike clothing ... such friendly & imaginal Jisub ^^

khin said...

Nice to see him going outside world. Hope run into him when I get there ^^
thanks as always my chingu.

khin said...

Glad to see him going out and get some fresh air..miss him!

khin said...

Glad to see him get some fresh air.. miss him though..

Hind said...

waves my chingus ^^ he's looking nice isnt he??? ♥♥♥