Saturday, July 3, 2010

Let's support So Ji Sub

been very hard for me to blog since the sad news of the 30th. A lot of pictures were out but i chose not to post them in here, they're very heartbreaking, been crying with each new pic...the loss is a great one, not only fo us the fans but mostly for his family & friends, mainly for our dearest So Ji Sub. no one can imagine what he did go through in these last days & what he's going through at the moment, losing such a close & loved one is very hard.

A SJS fan@ soompi inezjang has a genuine idea, she had sent So Ji Sub a card. I think it's a very good idea, im sending him one as well, & thought it'll be very heartwarming to let him know that we're with him in his sorrow & pain as well as in his happiness & joy.

you can write in english or korean, what's important is that he gets as many cards as possible,
the address is

51k
24-24 Samsung-dong,
Gangnam-gu
Seoul
Korea 135-090

so please let's show him our support !!

3 comments:

Nivras said...

Great work! huge thanks to you & inezjang
I will also send him! CERTAINLY...
is it the full address? not anymore else needed?

Hind said...

ani, that's the full address chingu ^^

Tiqlado said...

Hello,

Thank you. I appreciate you posting this address, and for the banner that you have up right now. I'm a fan of Park Yong Ha, and would seriously like to express my support and thanks to SJS in some way. It's very obvious he's in real pain right now, so I'd like to do my part in some small way, something I should have done for Yong Ha earlier. =(

Daiji