Saturday, August 28, 2010

How to order the photobook

some friends asked me how to order SJS photobook from kyobobook , to tell you the truth, im not very good in ordering via websites, so ive asked dearest saturn @ soompi, im sure you all know saturn right?? she's an incredible SJS fan, we owe her so much...so back to the subject, ive sent her a mail : because firstly she's korean & because she so kindly offered to help us foreigners through this process....so she answered me back with the following message, ill quote it in here :

First, you must have ID at kyobobook.

But foreign credit card and delivery to foreign country is available.

So, the simplest way is, to let me know your credit card number, expire date, name, phone and home address.

I already made orders for some foreigners.

If it's ok for you, please send me your information.

saturn

as a conclusion ^^ , if you want to order the photobook, you have two ways :

1- directly message dearest saturn through soompi with the required info.

2- f you dont have a soompi account you can send me the info & ill give it to her , evenif it's very easy to have an account in there..

guess that's all ^^

wish this can help ^^

7 comments:

Nivras said...

I really want to have this book ... but how much is it? we must to chang it in dollar and have foreign exchange credit?
do you know these details dear Hind...or I must ask from Saturn in soompi? :)

Unknown said...

Hi ...HIND ..
I really want to buy this book ...my friend ...
Please ..!!!reply to me know how the fastest and easiest ... I'll send you all my information in your email.... thank you ....

Hind said...

sorry for the late reply

@ Nivras : guess no need to have a foreign exchange credit, but asking saturn will be more convenient for she surely knows more than i do..

@ Victoria : ill add my mail address above & send it to you too in JSA..

zahrana said...

geesh...i got no credit card...

zahrana said...

and i heard it was written in korean (obviously!) is there no translated version?

Hind said...

@ Zahrana : there's no translated version yet, it's all in korean ..

Amiri (Jenny C.) said...

Dang O.o i just went to Kpoptown.com and ordered it (all you need is a paypal account... no foreign credit card is necessary) the price i payed was cheaper compared to other websites to ... just another option... hind presents helpful option :P