Monday, April 26, 2010

Fan account of Road Number One shooting

Another fan account of the same fans ^^


original credit to 青豆燮水晶饺

Translated by Hind



On the 20th , we decided it will be the Gift Day, we'll try to give SJS the gifts we brought with us, we have 4 days to see him & give him the gifts.


Around 6 pm in the same day, the crew called it a day. We saw in that an opportunity to see SJS while he was returning to a parking lot, hehe, our eyes and brain were functioning very quickly. I quickly run into another small road and made sure to leave enough distance , SJS was walking two steps in front of me, i was behind him, he was dressed in black carrying a shoulder bag along with the manager (but please forgive me, hehe, ive seen SJS was with someone but with him in front of me i simply no longer look at the man he was with), I immediately shouted: "Jisub shi, Jisub shi!" SJS heard my cry, stopped and looked at me. That look is still very natural and gentle. I walked towards him & handed him my gift, SJS took it & it was when the time stopped, I was looking at SJS's hands , i was thinking that i should not hesitate to shake hands. Finally I reached out my hand, SJS put the gift to his left, & stretched out his right hand , the hands of SJS were so warm, i had a soft feeling that is super good .


when we finished the handshake i stepped back to let SJS continue his walk , i was looking at SJS back for a long time , that power is invincible, huh, huh. Then I turned to my firends & then back to SJS, he was 4,5 step away. I started shouting: "Jisub shi, Jisub shi!" He stopped once again, turned around and looked at me with a surprise look, implying that what do you want? Then we went towards him, we were looking too small in front of him, and then my friend Yoyo handed her gift, i have to say she's very timid, but at that moment she has been staring straight in the eyes of SJS, his eyes are very sincere, then he slightly nodded, & said: "kang sang mida, kang sang mida". When she was done handing him the gift, she didnt hesitate to shake hands, SJS was holding my gift with his right hand and Yoyo's gift consisted of two bags, but how can she waste this opportunity? So she held out her hand, and SJS again shifted everything to his left hand , & she simply held out her two hands to hold SJS's, ha ha ha. After the handshake she turned and ran, hehe. Then i stood behind them even a few steps away, looked up to watch SJS, and he waved to me, I nodded & waved, im very, very happy, and finally i watched him going on, Ha ha ha.


it was a good evening for delivering gifts, i was feeling very relaxed, and the timing was good, with no interference of the manager, he quietly stood aside watching. The next day came a lot of Japanese food and Korean food to the location, we have been lucky on the timing.

3 comments:

Sarvin16 said...

WOW !! they are so lucky
my tears are falling down ... :((
I can't imagine how could I do if I was them (SCREAM)

Sarvin16 said...

... whats the mining of "kang sang mida" ? ^^
AlSO thank you for translating (HUG)

Hind said...

yes dear, lucky fans *envy mode on*

it means 'thank you' in korean ^^