Thursday, January 10, 2013

[Article] Younha to Feature in So Ji Sub’s New Album

By Stewart Ho | CJ E&M enewsWorld 

Younha will collaborate with So Ji Sub for his new album.

Younha will feature in So Ji Sub’s new mini album, Six O’ Clock… Playground for the track Excursion.
Excursion tells the viewpoints of a man and woman in love who painfully decide to break up.
So Ji Sub was reportedly the one who asked Younha to take part in his album.
 
Younha shared, “Long time ago, I read an interview and found So Ji Sub was a person who truly loved music. I always thought it was so wonderful to see him working so hard on his music career and I’m happy to be able to work with him in this opportunity.”

She added, “While recording with him, I felt the real value of rapper So Ji Sub. It was a fun collaboration that I think will remain etched in my memory for a while.”

Photo Credit: Wealive
Credit : ph.omg.yahoo

1 comment:

kari oloughlin said...

thank you sooooooooooooo much for this article :) love it & plz keep the good work about Jisub, he's such a great lovely person & a very talented actor & rapper :D love him & wish him LOTS OF BEST LUCK in his career <3<3<3
thnx again ***