Tuesday, November 2, 2010

[ Video] So Ji Sub in Max Beer CF

The CF is out...below it you'll find Saturn's translations of the conversation ^^ we'll always be indebted to you dear Saturn *hug*

Credit Kaosh51


PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS
HJ: 나 노래방에서 노래하면 걸그룹 하라는 소리 듣는다. When I sing at karaoke, I heard I'd better do a girl group.
JS: 나도 몸만 보면 아이돌이지. Looking at my body only, I am an idol.
HJ: 그래 Yes
JS: 부족한 게 뭐 있어? I am short of nothing.
HJ: 얼굴 face
JS: 몸매도 이 정도면 괜찮고 This body is not bad.
HJ: 키 되지 You have height.
JS: 피부 좋지 누나 You have smooth skin, noona.
HJ: 카리스마 있지 You have charisma.
JS: 애들이 보면 싹 쓰러져 If kids see me, they fall down.
HJ: 다 우리가 나은데 We are better in all aspects
JS: 걔네들은 왜 이렇게 잘나가는 거야? But why are they doing so well?
Director: 내가 보기엔 In my opinion
HJ: 감독님이 보기엔? In your opinion, director?
Director: 나이? Age?
HJ: 요새 빈티지 유행이예요. These days, 'vintage' concept is the trend.
JS: 걔네는 맥주 맛도 모르잖아요! They don't know the taste of beer.
HJ: 깊은 맛에 빠지다. Fall in deep taste
Max!

No comments: